Picnic Bento Box
Combining a mix of finger foods makes an easy last-minute meal.
“This recipe is perfect for the end of the week when you want to use up any remaining leftovers,” says Denver-based recipe developer Julia Heffelfinger, who suggests adding in extra roasted veggies.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for all the details.
- 1 large carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 Persian cucumber, quartered lengthwise
- ¼ cup mixed olives
- 2 ounces aged white cheddar, sliced
- 2 ounces hard salami, sliced
- ½ cup tahini lovers hummus
- In a large airtight container or bento box, arrange the carrot, cucumber, olives, cheese, salami, and hummus then store in the fridge.
AT YOUR DESK
- Serve at room temperature.