Creamy Kefir Dressing
A healthier take on buttermilk ranch
“This creamy, tangy sauce is made with kefir, a protein-rich milk drink popular in the Middle East,” says Denver-based recipe developer Julia Heffelfinger. “It’s fantastic over everything from simple greens to roasted fish.”
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here to see the full guide.
Yields ⅔ cup
- ½ cup low-fat kefir
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, preferably Hallman’s
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.