Burrito Bento Box
Skip the wrap and try this reimagined version.
“This lunch has all of the flavors and makings of a classic burrito but features healthier baked meatballs,” says Denver-based recipe developer Julia Heffelfinger.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for all the details.
- In a large airtight container or bento box, arrange the meatballs, farro, black beans, and charred kale.
- Wrap the avocado tightly in plastic wrap.
- In separate containers or resealable plastic bags, pack up the pico de gallo, cilantro, yogurt, pepitas, and lime wedge.
AT YOUR DESK
- Microwave the bento box on high until hot, about two minutes.
- Cut up the avocado and add to the bento box. Garnish the farro with the pepitas and cilantro and squeeze the lime wedge over the top.
- Top the black beans with the pico de gallo. Serve the bento box with the yogurt.