Mediterranean Tortilla Wrap
Quick-pickled onions add savory crunch to this vegan dish.
“The bright flavors are filling, but not heavy,” says Holly Erickson, who co-founded The Modern Proper with fellow chef Natalie Mortimer, of this Greek-inspired dish made with hearty greens, couscous, savory olives, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for all the details.
- 4 to 6 radishes sliced in half
- ½ red bell pepper, slices
- ¼ cup hummus
- Place the tortilla on a flat surface. Spread the hummus down the center leaving two to three inches on all sides.
- Layer the wrap with the ingredients in order of their appearance.
- Roll the tortilla up, tucking in the two ends. Place in an airtight container.
At Your Desk
- Slice the tortilla wrap in half and serve next to the veggies dipped in hummus.