Loaded Buddha Bowl
This vegetarian dish features the Lebanese spice blend za’atar.
“A perfectly cooked four-minute egg is slightly firm on the outside, and jammy on the inside, ” says Holly Erickson, who co-founded The Modern Proper with fellow chef Natalie Mortimer. “It’s a great protein-rich topping for this veggie bowl.”
- In an airtight container, store the quinoa, chickpeas, cauliflower, and potatoes. Place in the fridge overnight.
- In a separate container, place the kale, microgreens, and edamame alongside the avocado.
- Place the tahini dressing in a small container and store in the fridge.
At Your Desk:
- Heat the quinoa, chickpeas, cauliflower, and potatoes in the microwave for one minute or serve at room temperature.
- Cut the egg in half and place it in the quinoa bowl. Top with kale, microgreens, and edamame.
- Dice the avocado and add it to the bowl, then drizzle with tahini dressing.