FURTHERMORE & RELATED SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: By entry into this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). The Furthermore & Related Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Equinox Holdings, Inc., on behalf of FURTHERMORE FROM EQUINOX, located at 895 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 (“Furthermore”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are, as of March 21, 2016, at least 18 years of age (or 19 years of age for AL and NE residents) (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Equinox Holdings, Inc., The Related Companies, L.P., and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and their immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes entry period begins March 21, 2016 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time and ends April 20, 2016, at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (the “Entry Period”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must go to the entry form on Furthermore’s website, located at furthermore.equinox.com/newsletters/signuprelated, and follow the on-screen entry instructions to complete and thereafter submit the entry form, which includes Entrant’s email address and agreement to the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, including these Official Rules. By entering, each Entrant agrees to receive newsletters, special offers and other marketing communications from Furthermore. No entry will be accepted for any Entrant that does not provide all of the information required on the entry form. Limit one entry per e-mail address; multiple entries from the same e-mail address are void.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: In order to determine the winners of each Prize, a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be conducted within approximately three (3) business days after the end of the Entry Period, but may be expedited or delayed in Furthermore’s sole discretion. The random drawing will be conducted by Furthermore, whose decisions on all matters relating to drawing and winners are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one Prize per household.
5. COMMUNICATION WITH POTENTIAL WINNERS: Furthermore will contact the potential winners by email (at the addresses provided on the entry form) within approximately three (3) business days after the drawing, but notification may be expedited or delayed in Furthermore’s sole discretion. Potential winners must reply to the email and claim the Prize by provide his/her shipping address, and any other information or documentation requested by Furthermore, which may include signing an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and/or Prize Acceptance Form, and must complete the foregoing requirements within five (5) days after Furthermore sending its initial notification email. If a potential winner does not complete such requirements within such period, or Furthermore’s initial message is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner is otherwise deemed ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules or declines to accept the Prize, Furthermore may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the potential winner without further notice and either forfeit the Prize or select an alternate winner in accordance with Section 4. All results are unofficial until Furthermore’s acceptance of the potential winner’s claim of the Prize and completion of required Sweepstakes Documentation (once accepted, each a “Winner”). Entrants that do not win will not be notified.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): There will be a total of five (5) prizes (each, a “Prize”) available to be awarded. The Prizes are as follows:
- One (1) $500 USD Gift Certificate to The Shop at Equinox.
- One (1) $200 USD Gift Certificate to The Shop at Equinox.
- Three (3) $100 USD Gift Certificates to The Shop at Equinox.
The total approximate retail value for all Prizes is $1,000 USD. Each Prize is redeemable at any Equinox club offering retail shop. Prize gift certificate is subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, express or implied, by Furthermore. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All taxes and other assessments resulting from acceptance of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner; Winner may be subject to withholding tax. Each Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the Prize. Furthermore reserves the right to substitute any prize with a different item of equal or greater approximate retail value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Furthermore, which shall be final in all matters, and Entrant represents to Furthermore that it is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and that all information it provides is and will be accurate. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of entry. Furthermore is not responsible for (1) incomplete, lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries, Prizes, notifications or other communications (including without limitation as a result of any e-mail filtering by an Entrant’s ISP or e-mail provider, insufficient space in an Entrant’s email account or errors or losses of any postal or delivery service); (2) technical problems (including without limitation malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, or hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission); (3) fraud; (4) typographical or other error in the printing or display of the Sweepstakes, including the Official Rules or Prize descriptions, administration of the Sweepstakes or announcement of the Prize or the Winners; or (5) any factor beyond Furthermore’s reasonable control that may impair the integrity, security, fairness, or proper functioning or administration of the Sweepstakes. As a result of any of the foregoing errors, failures or factors or for any other reason (including without limitation an unanticipated occurrence not fully addressed in these Official Rules) Furthermore reserves the right to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof including the Entry Period and Official Rules, in a manner deemed reasonable by Furthermore, at its sole discretion. Notice of any cancellation, modification, suspension or termination will be posted on the Furthermore website. In the event of any cancellation, modification, suspension, or termination Furthermore reserves the right (but not the obligation) to select winners, in accordance with Section 4, from the eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, suspension or termination. Furthermore is not responsible for any damage to any Entrant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR TAMPER WITH THE FURTHERMORE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND FURTHERMORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT WHO ATTEMPTS THE FOREGOING AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. FURTHERMORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT THAT PROVIDES INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE DETAILS, IS INELIGIBLE OR ACTING IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR IS DETERMINED TO BE TAMPERING OR MANIPULATING WITH THE ENTRY AND FUNCTIONING OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BY ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES, WHETHER THROUGH USE OF ROBOTIC, AUTOMATIC, PROGRAMMED, OR OTHER LIKE METHODS OF PARTICIPATION.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant hereby agrees, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs and assigns, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to (1) release, discharge and hold harmless Furthermore, The Related Companies, L.P., and its and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and independent contractors (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused), loss, injury, illness, death, or litigation arising out of the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; and (2) indemnify the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize suppliers that may be sent along with the Prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by this Sweepstakes, participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. This Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, and any claims or disputes arising hereunder, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. In the event of any inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall govern and control. The Sweepstakes, the Furthermore website, and all related pages, contents and code are copyright © 2015 Furthermore from Equinox. Furthermore’s name, designs, logos and slogans are trademarks or service marks and exclusive property of Furthermore. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of Furthermore is strictly prohibited.
9. WINNERS LIST: To receive the name of the Winners, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Equinox Shop Sweepstakes Winner” or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Equinox Holdings, Inc., 895 Broadway, New York, New York 10003, Attn: Furthermore, Equinox Shop Sweepstakes. Requests be received by May 39, 2016, 11:59:59PM Eastern Time. Information will not be provided until all winners are verified.