Recipe: Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings
If your buddies are coming over for the big game, they'll want wings. Chef Michael Symon shows us the way.
- 5 lbs organic chicken wings, split
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 12 Tbsps (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Grated zest and juice of 3 limes
In a very large bowl, toss together chicken, oil, coriander, kosher salt, cumin and cinnamon; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375°F. On 3 large rimmed baking sheets, arrange wings and bake, turning once, 90 minutes.
In a bowl, combine Sriracha, butter, cilantro, and zest and juice; toss wings in Srircha-butter sauce and transfer to serving platter. Serve hot, with plenty of napkins.