Salmon and Peach Salad
This recipe is great in August when the fruit is at its peak.
“Adding chopped pistachios provides healthy fats and delicious crunch,” says New York City-based recipe developer Laura Rege, who tops this salad with a seasonal pesto.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for the full plan.
- 2 cups little gem lettuce
- 1 small ripe peach, sliced into thin wedges
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 fillet of poached salmon, flaked into large pieces
- ½ avocado, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons mint-basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped and roasted
- Sea salt
In an airtight container, combine the lettuce with the peaches and basil. Place salmon on top.
In two separate airtight containers, place the avocado and mint-basil pesto, respectively. Store all containers in the fridge.
Place the pistachios in a sandwich bag and store at room temp.
At Your Desk
Top the salmon and mango salad with avocado and pistachios. Dress with mint-basil pesto.