Mango and Salmon Soba Salad
Ginger helps stimulate digestion in this easy recipe.
This dish from New York City-based recipe developer Laura Rege calls for buckwheat noodles, which are gluten-free and high in fiber, B vitamins, and zinc.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for the full plan.
- 4 ounces buckwheat soba noodles, cooked
- ½ mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, halved and thinly sliced on a bias
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems, roughly chopped
- 1 3-ounce fillet of poached salmon, flaked into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons poke sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- Sea salt
Combine the soba noodles, mango, cucumber, and cilantro in an airtight container. Top with salmon.
In a separate airtight container, combine the poke dressing with the olive oil and ginger. Season with salt then store everything in the fridge.
Shake the dressing well to combine and pour desired amount over the salad.