Chicken with Chili and Corn Chimichurri
Serve it with an arugula-parsley salad.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for the full plan.
- 1 3-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast paillard
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 cup arugula, packed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chili and corn chimichurri
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown, about three to four minutes per side. Squeeze the juice from the lemon wedge over the chicken and once the steam subsides, remove from heat and transfer to an airtight container.
- Once the chicken has cooled, top with arugula and parsley.
Place the chimichurri sauce in a separate airtight container and store everything in the fridge.
At Your Desk
Spoon the chimichurri over the chicken and arugula salad.
Photography by Jennifer Causey