Mediterranean Mezze Bowl
This meal was inspired by the Blue Zones.
- ¾ cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- ¼ cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 persian cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 store-bought dolma
- 6 Kalamata olives, pitted
- ⅓ cup store-bought hummus
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
In an airtight container, combine the cauliflower, quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley. Top with dolma and olives.
Place the hummus in a separate airtight container.
In another airtight container, combine the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt. Store everything in the fridge.
At Your Desk
Pour the lemon dressing over the cauliflower-quinoa mixture as desired. Add hummus to the side of the container.