MEDITERRANEAN YOGURT BOWL
Think of it like a deconstructed tzatziki.
The secret to living longer might be following a blue zone diet. This extra savory bowl from New York City-based recipe developer Julia Gartland incorporates some of ITS staple ingredients such as fresh herbs and olive oil.
This recipe is part of our meal prep series. Click here for the full plan.
- 1 cup grass-fed plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios, roughly chopped
In an airtight container, layer yogurt with cucumber and chopped herbs. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Store in the fridge.
Store nuts separately in a small plastic bag or container.
Top with pistachios.