Green Monster Wrap
This spinach tortilla features roasted broccoli, avocado, and more.
“Adding broccoli sprouts is a great way to get the nutrient sulforaphane, which has been shown to have detoxifying properties and help prevent prostate and other types of cancer,” says Denver-based recipe developer Julia Heffelfinger.
¼ cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 large spinach tortilla
- 1 Persian cucumber, quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup broccoli sprouts
- ¼ cup small cilantro sprigs, loosely packed
- ¼ cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- Lemon wedge
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons miso-tahini yogurt
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Hot sauce, optional
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling
- In a large airtight container, pack up the tortilla, cucumber, spinach, sprouts, herbs, and lemon wedge.
Wrap the half avocado tightly with plastic wrap and add to the airtight container.
- In two separate small containers, pack up the yogurt and feta then store everything in the fridge.
AT YOUR DESK
- Microwave the tortilla for 30 seconds until soft and pliable.
- Place the tortilla on a plate. Spread the yogurt on the tortilla, leaving a one-inch border. Thinly slice the avocado, then arrange down the middle of the wrap. Top with the cucumber, spinach, broccoli sprouts, cilantro, mint, and feta. Squeeze the lemon over the greens and discard the wedge. Drizzle with hot sauce, if using, and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Roll up the wrap like a burrito and cut in half.