Pan Seared Salmon with Little Gem Salad
Green goddess marinade flavors this easy fish recipe.
For the Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 4-ounce salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon green goddess marinade
For the Little Gem Salad
- 1 head little gem lettuce, cut in half vertically, or quartered
- ½ nectarine, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green goddess marinade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water
For the salmon
In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Mix together salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and season both sides of the salmon fillet.
Place the salmon in the pan and cook (skin side up if the skin is intact) for 3 to 4 minutes until edges are crispy. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Top with the green goddess marinade and then store in airtight container in the fridge.
For the little gem salad
- In an airtight container, place the little gem lettuce. Fill a separate container with nectarines, radishes, cilantro, and chives.
- In another small container, combine green goddess marinade with lemon juice, Greek yogurt, and water. Stir until combined and store everything in the fridge.
At Your Desk
- Top little gem halves (or quarters) with nectarines, radishes, cilantro, and chives and top with green goddess dressing. Enjoy with the seared salmon fillet.