Tahini Kale Salad
Crunchy radishes and spicy chickpeas elevate this easy lunch.
“This tasty dish has the perfect balance of protein and healthy carbs,” says chef Holly Erickson, who co-founded The Modern Proper with fellow chef Natalie Mortimer.
- ¼ cup classic creamy hummus
- Roasted or raw veggies (left over from the week of prep)
- In an airtight container, combine the kale, potatoes, and chickpeas. In a separate container, place the peppers, radishes, parmesan, and eggs. Place the dressing and the hummus in two small side containers and store everything in the refrigerator.
- Add any of the leftover veggies (raw or roasted) into another airtight container and store in the fridge.
At Your Desk:
- Add the peppers and radishes to the kale salad. Toss the tahini dressing with the salad and sprinkle with parmesan. Slice the 4-minute eggs in half and add to the salad.
- Enjoy with the side of veggies and hummus.