This dish features an elevated seasoning made with sesame oil and chili paste.
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine the miso paste, sesame oil, coconut oil, aminos, chili paste, and vinegar. Mix ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Spread cauliflower onto a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with miso paste mixture. Toss until coated.
- Place on the center rack in the oven and roast for 45 minutes. If you prefer crispier cauliflower, roast for an additional 15 minutes.